How much is an end of tenancy clean?
Professional cleaning services in London
Are you looking for fantastic cleaning services or reliable handymen and technicians in London? Look no further - we are here to provide the professional services you need at the high quality you deserve.
What does end of tenancy cleaning include?
Before we dive into the prices for tenancy cleaning, it’s worth investigating what the service actually includes. End of tenancy cleaning is a professional service provided mainly for tenants and landlords for rental properties. Every end of tenancy cleaning company will have their own unique list of things that the service includes. However, there are a number of standard procedures that it’s safe to say are common for most professional cleaning companies:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs from all property rooms and areas
- Cleaning of door frames, door handles, and doors
- Furniture polishing
- Vacuum cleaning or furnishings
- Hoovering/Mopping of flooring
- Cleaning or de-scaling of sink & toilets
- Internal window cleaning
- Deep cleaning of wall tiles, taps, fittings, and bath & shower basins
- Cleaning of washing machine, tumble dryer, and dryer
- Disinfection of kitchen cupboards and appliances
- Cleaning of all light switches, light fittings, sockets, and light shades
- Internal window cleaning (window frames and sills included)
The main areas that the end of tenancy cleaning service covers include the kitchen, bathroom and toilet, living room, bedroom, and corridors. Considering how many different things could be included in the service, you can’t rely on an average price for all types of properties. The price is carefully calculated considering a few important factors.
Let’s look at them in more detail.
What factors influence end of tenancy cleaning prices?
The type of cleaning
The size of the property
In addition to the condition of the property, professional end of tenancy cleaners also consider the size of the property. Cleaning prices in London are different for studios, one-bedroom apartments, two-bedroom properties, or larger properties with a multitude of rooms. In simple terms, the bigger the property, the higher the price you will be asked to pay. Cleaners will also ask how many bathrooms or toilets the property has as these areas usually require a bit of extra work and specialised cleaning materials.
The best thing to do is request a quote for end of tenancy cleaning in London and have the cleaners visit the property in advance to inspect it and provide a realistic estimate.
Any additional services
Average end of tenancy cleaning costs in London
- End of tenancy cleaning for a studio flat – the prices span from £80 to £150, depending on the level of cleaning required. It’s safe to say the average is considered £130.
- EOT cleaning for 1-2 bedroom flat – depending on the condition of the property, the prices vary between £120 and £320. The average amount you can expect to pay is £250.
- Tenancy cleaning for 2-3 bedroom property – properties with two or three bedrooms are considered medium-sized and the prices for end of tenancy cleaning are from £140 – £380. The average price is somewhere around £ 320.
- Move out cleaning for 4-5 bedroom property – in this case, EOT cleaning prices span from £170 – £530. The average price for this type of cleaning is around £370.
- End of tenancy cleaning services for properties with more than 6 bedrooms – large properties with more than 6 bedrooms are the most expensive when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning. The minimum you can expect to pay is £220, while the average costs are around £420.
Why do tenants prefer booking a professional end of tenancy cleaning service?
- No waste of time, money, and effort
- Unquestioned results
- Guaranteed deposit back
- No risk of disputes between landlord and tenant